Just a few helpful tips on what to wear & what not to wear and also some make-up tips.
- A hot little black dress
- Matching the same color family (light green & darker green) with the same accent or neutral color
- Jeans with a cute dressy top
- Fun, colorful accessories (hats, sunglasses, bracelets, necklaces, etc..)
- Neutral colors with bright accessories
- Comfortable clothes that you can move around in, jump, dance, have fun in
- Solid colors or simple patterns, couples, if you're both wearing patterns make sure they don't compete for attention & work well together.
- Funky shoes (I can't tell you how much I love funky shoes)
- Couples - try to bring one casual outfit & one dressy outfit to get different looks
- Seniors - bring a few different outfits, something you wear everyday, something dressier, any kind of sports or other activity uniform, even a prom dress.
Not-so great ideas
- Identical twin style matching for couples, you don't want to wear exactly the same thing, you'll look more like a brother & sister than a couple
- Avoid skintight or overly baggy clothing, try to dress for your body type
- Wild crazy patterns, this can sometimes work, but not usually for couples
- Too much jewelry, a little goes a long way
- Sleeveless shirts
- Low cut blouses or super short skirts
- Avoid glitter at all costs, it may look great in person, but in pictures it shows up as ugly green dots
- Try to keep your make-up natural looking, less is more
- Avoid wearing too much make up, particularly foundation
- Avoid bright red lipstick
- For couple sessions, try to find a kiss-proof lipstick and smudge proof make-up, there will be kissing involved.
- If you have a blemish, try not to coat on too much cover up, I can easily remove any blemish (no extra charge), but cover-up is more difficult to edit out.
What to bring
- If you're wearing heals, bring an extra pair of comfortable shoes or flip-flops to wear while we're walking between locations.
- Bring any fun props that you might want to use
- Couples, if you have any activity that you both enjoy (sports, games, cowboy hats, whatever), bring some of those props along
- Seniors, bring any hobby related (sports equipment, musical instruments, your car, etc...) items with for props
- Bring poster board with "Save the Date", "Thank You", your wedding date or any other message with