I'm a modern wedding photographer. I care deeply about capturing the unplanned moments that make your wedding day uniquely yours. I photograph the real emotional moments, like when your mom tears up after seeing you in your dress for the first time, a hug from a long parted friend, or when your grandpa busts a move on the dance floor. After months of planning, your wedding day will be over in the blink of an eye, the only thing that will remain for years to come will be your photographs & your memories. This is why I feel such passion for what I do!
I don't want to go on and bore you all with the traditional "I've been a photographer for so many years & I've won so many awards, and blah, blah, blah...." that you might find on most photographer's "About me" pages. So instead you're getting a list of fun facts about me, aren't you excited! :)
If you're still curious about the "traditional photographer stuff", here's the short version. I've been photographing weddings since 2008. I worked 2nd shooting weddings for Best Expressions in 2007 and since then I occasionally have 2nd shot weddings for other photographers. For non-photographers, 2nd shooting means that you shoot for another photographer, usually catching details and candids while they cover the main events. I have won a few awards and been published in a bridal planner and various other local calendar's and publications.
Can't wait to find out about YOU! :)
- I love breakfast cereals more than I should - update 2013 - I've gone Paleo, no more breakfast cereals for me!
- I have two little ones
- One is my 13 year old daughter, she reads an insane amount of books & is quite the little chatterbox
- The other is my 11 year old autistic son, he trys so hard every day to do things we take for granted & he has the most infectious laugh in the whole world
- I'm hopelessly in love with Johnny Depp
- I love smileys :)
- At this point it might come as no surprise to you that I'm a bit of a dork
- I LOVE weddings & probably watch the WE channel way too often
- I love being barefoot in the summer
- We have 3 kitties. Missy, Milla & Meep, the three M's were not intentional